The CleanTech Challenge (CTC) is a platform that uses the competition format as a way to generate and crowd source innovation to challenges, encouraging solutions towards sustainable development.
The CleanTech Challenge competition has proven to be a successful way create new ground and come up with innovative solutions to challenges facing a region and solutions towards its environmental & sustainability goals. We believe that such solutions can come by products, processes or services that reduce waste and require as few non-renewable resources as possible.
The overall aims of a CTC Competition are to:
- Bring to the forefront innovative Clean Technology & ICT ideas, products and services related to sustainable development.
- Create the conditions for the development and implementation of innovative solutions;
- Draw attention to the potential of environmental technology required for a carbon-free society;
- Bring innovative solutions to the region, assist regional environmental goals, establish synergies and register new companies.
- Bring academia, industry and public sector under the same sustainability umbrella.
More information you can find at www.cleantechchallenge.se or by clicking HERE